- This is a 30 page PDF download.
Inside you will find:
- Reflective prompts to help you find your place in the art vs. creative path.
- Getting to know your artistic soul.
- How to discover what you WANT to create instead of what you think you should.
- Create a Personal Art History chart
- Choose the themes you want to explore
- Why you shouldn’t show your work (yet.)
And much more.
This is the guide I wish I’d had when I started.
Once I had some drawing skills I thought I had to have them all and spent years learning things because I thought I had to.
I wanted to give myself the art school coaching I didn’t have so I created my own.
Here is a sample:
What people have said:
“This is a great journey, I would never have thought to use the wheel of emotions to give me direction in my work”
“When I looked through my sketchbooks I was never delighted, now I know why. This is a guide to work with slowly.”
“If you enjoy deep reflection, this guide makes you go deep!”
The content is wonderful. Not fluffy, not written by a life-coach wannabe.
I loved the real-ness of it, the do the thing because you do the thing aspect.
It made me feel very analogue (in a good way). And I also found it very inspiring!
-Julie, Nova Scotia