A beautiful, delicate chiffon square scarf with a Japanese motif painted in watercolor in my studio. Printed and hand sewn 100% in Montreal.
About the scarves
- Original artwork painted in watercolor, printed onto fabric using SOLVENT FREE inks.
- Measurement 35.5″. Due to the printing process and hem there is a slight variation in size.
- Polychiffon fabric very soft to the touch
- Scarves are finished with a machine rolled baby hem. The finishing is durable and smooth.
- Please note that due to variations on screen monitors the colors may vary.
The fabric used for this scarf is polychiffon, which is lightweight and super soft!
It combines the vibrancy of color and the lightweight feel of chiffon but with a beautiful silky feel to it. It drapes beautifully and does not glide
The print is 70% visible on the “wrong side”
Colors may vary from the monitor to monitor.
These garments are hand made to order, meaning that they take a little while to get made and shipped. Normal turn around time is 5-10 days to ship your garment.
- Handwash in cold water.
- Do not agitate.
- Iron on synthetic setting.
- If your scarf feels stiff, dampen with a spray bottle and machine tumble on low-med dryer.
Photo by Cloé Fortin