Brush marks and collage. Subtle botanical motifs entwine with heavy acrylic marks in a bright color palette unlike any other. Soft chiffon fabric. Created by me in my studio. Printed and hand sewn 100% in Canada.
About the scarf
- Original artwork collage, printed onto fabric using SOLVENT FREE inks.
- Measurement 35.5″. Due to the printing process and hem there is a slight variation in size.
- Polychiffon fabric soft to the touch
- Scarves are finished with a machine rolled baby hem. The finishing is durable and smooth.
About the Fabric
- The fabric used for this scarf is polychiffon, which is lightweight and super soft!
- It combines the vibrancy of color and the lightweight feel of chiffon but with a beautiful silky feel to it. It drapes beautifully and does not glide
- The print is 70% visible on the “wrong side”
Colors may vary from the monitor to monitor.
These garments are hand made to order, meaning that they take a little while to get made and shipped. Normal turn around time is 5-10 days to ship your garment.
- Handwash in cold water.
- Do not agitate.
- Iron on synthetic setting.
- If your scarf feels stiff, dampen with a spray bottle and machine tumble on low-med dryer.
Photo of model by Cloé Fortin