Luisa Nino is a watercolour artist and illustrator based in Montreal. She uses unexpected color palettes and paints in a fluid, impressionist style.
She paints expressive florals, intriguing abstracts and is currently working on a series of portraits of less idolized but nonetheless important artists both known and unknown.
She creates designs for her own line of products and is open for commissions.
- Creativity later in life for women over 40
- Building a creative business your own way.
- Reinventing yourself
- Watercolor illustration, techniques and resources
- Finding a creative path when you have millions of ideas
- Using the Internet to promote your art without feeling yucky.